CVL is a new church plant located in Carbon Valley (Firestone, Frederick, & Dacono). Why Carbon Valley? Our goal is to bring the saving message of Jesus to our vibrant, growing, new community. Everyone is from somewhere, and many are without a local church to be strengthened in God's Word. Our Mission at CVL is: Loving Christ (Worship)...Learning from God's Word (Grow)...and Living for our Community (Serve). Formal worship began September 13th, 2015. For the most up to date information, sign up for our "Carbon Connection," email Pastor Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text Pastor Tim at 720.833.8873.
"I will put my Spirit in you and you will live." Ezekiel 37:14
- In an age of anxiety, we believe that real peace comes from Jesus Christ.
- In an age of confusion, we believe that the Bible is the word of God; without error, and it will endure forever.
- In an age of doubt, we believe that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- In an age of guilt, we believe that Jesus died on the cross to remove the power of sin from our lives.
- In an age of hopelessness, we believe that Jesus rose physically from death; and so will we rise.
- In an age of skepticism, we believe that God is at work in the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
- In an age of despair, we believe God’s promises to heal and transform us.
- In an age of violence, we believe that God calls us to embody his love in the world.
- In an age of constant change, we believe in the unchanging Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Want to learn more? (Click Here)
CVL is a church plant supported by the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). The WELS has been around since 1850, and serves hundreds of thousands of Christians both in North America and around the world.
CVL follows the Bible first and foremost. We also hold to the Lutheran Confessions (found here). These documents were prepared in the 16th century during the Protestant Reformation. Undeniably, life is not the same today as it was in Germany in the 1500s. Fortunately for all of us, God remains the same forever. The truths of grace, love, redemption and the practical wisdom for life that God has given us through His Word, are just as real and useful today. We seek to share the life giving message of Jesus honoring the past and looking to the future.